I know, I know, the advent calendar countdown has already begun, but I just couldn’t skip this last one. The L’occitane calendar is always a real treat to find under my tree. And I just know some of you guys are always super last minute too, no? 😉 Go on, I know you’re curious!
L’Occitane was one of the first beauty brands to come out with an advent calendar. Three years ago my boyfriend bought me this calendar as an early Christmas surprise and I was super happy with it (oh god, those photos!). Anno 2018 they even have two calendars, a classic and a deluxe one! Both calendars are filled with 24 L’occitane hero products. Yep, you’ll be spoiled with their best-selling hand creams, shower oils and skin care products. A bit of heaven on earth!
Both the calendars are designed exclusively by the famous fashion house Caselbajac Paris. With the design they want to evoke a magical and dreamy universe full of stars. And they look super pretty, don’t they?
Classic advent calendar
The classic advent calendar is only €49, but the value inside is €83! A pretty good deal, no? Inside you’ll find a range of different products, from hand creams to skin and body care.
Spoiler alert! If you want to be surprised by what’s inside, skip this part!
- Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 10ml
- Shampoo 5 Essential Oils 35ml
- Almond Milk Concentrate 20ml
- Soap with Verbena Leaves 25g
- Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm 3ml
- Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel 35ml
- Almond Delicious Hands 10ml 10ml
- Almond Shower Oil 35ml
- Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion 35ml
- Shea Body Shower Oil 35ml
- Shea Foot Cream 10ml
- Verbena Gel-Hand Cream 10ml
- Shea Ultra Rich Body Lotion 30ml
- Bath Cube 33g
- Shea Ultra Rich Douche Cream 30ml
- Shea Light Comforting Cream 5ml
- Immortelle Precious Cream 5ml
- Verbena Eau de Toilette 10ml
- Shea Hand Cream 10ml
- Shea Butter Liquid Soap 25g
- Verbena Shower Gel 30ml
- Verbena Body Milk 30ml
- Almond Delicious Soap 50g
- Conditioner 5 Essentials Oil 35ml
Luxe advent calendar
The luxe advent calendar is €99 and has a value of €107, a bit less of a good deal if you ask me. But if you’re in it for the real deal, this calendar is your must have. The calendar looks super pretty and contains their most luxurious mini products. You can find more information on the contents here.
A last-minute gift to yourself, or perhaps to a loved one? Or maybe you just love to count down January? (cold & no fun holidays in the near future – I totally get it!) You can buy the classic advent calendar here.